Life is meant to be FUN!
Re-discover your creativity and passion for life (plus learn how to break past roadblocks that are keeping you from living the life you’ve always wanted).
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
If you’re someone who…
- … recently relocated to the area and is looking for a new direction in your new life (perfect for a trailing spouse!).
- … is feeling stalled in your career and want to take your success to the next level
- … is feeling “burnout” from working long hours and never replenishing your energy
- … is looking for more meaning and fulfillment in your life
- … is an artist who feels creatively blocked
- … is tired of letting your fears run your life
- … is a curious person looking for a new challenge
- … wants to balance work time with play time
- … has always dreamed of being artistic but never felt “good enough”
…then this course is exactly where you need to be.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH FABER-CASTELL
I’m so excited to announce that we have created a great partnership with Faber-Castell and each Artist’s Way group participant will receive stunning, high-quality artistic supplies through our partnership with Faber-Castell.
Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative artistic products (since 1761!). They are the go-to brand for art supplies and we couldn’t be happier to partner with this luxury brand. The vivid colors and fine printing are sure to inspire your inner artist to create something truly fantastic.
ZUG GROUP DETAILS
The next The Artist’s Way group course will be held on Monday evenings beginning in September 2016 in Zug, Switzerland.
*Note that the first introductory meeting will be held via Webinar so you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home!
ABOUT THE ARTIST’S WAY
The Artist’s Way is an internationally best-selling book that millions of readers have used to tap into their inner creativity and innovativity. Though creativity may sound “fluffy”, it’s actually anything BUT. Creativity is the single best way to achieve more and succeed more (at work and life).
Through a 12 week journey, The Artist’s Way goes through a series of ideas and reflective exercises intended to assist you in rediscovering your inner artist by visiting themes such as Recovering a Sense of Possibility and Recovering a Sense of Strength.
This group course is to journey together through The Artist’s Way helps by building a community of support and accountability to really help you get the most out of the book. The in-person group meetings will provide you with a village of support, deeper insights to help you find “eureka” moments, and help in keeping you on track in order to be phenomenally successful. You’ll get personalized attention and coaching as you face the roadblocks that have been holding you back.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Gained deeper insights into who you “really” are
- Discovered how to get past your prior fears and failures
- Been inspired to create
- Opened yourself up to new possibilities and opportunities you wouldn’t have previously seen
- Had lots of fun going on new and interesting Artist Dates!
- Made deep connections with strangers who have now become close friends
“With Lisa’s guidance and encouragement, the Artist’s Way has been one of the best gifts I have ever given myself. I feel back on track to following my creative life. Our meetings were always fun and insightful. Thank you Lisa for bringing this program into my life, I know it will last a lifetime. ”
– BB, 2016 Zurich Participant